Create Your Own Free Website Within 2 Minutes
Traditionally, the physical appearance of your institute used to be the first impression on existing and potential stakeholders. Over the last few years, however, thanks to the penetration of technology into our lives, the website of the institute has started to take precedence over physical appearance. When we think about creating a website, dozens of heavy tasks such as picking a domain, picking a hosting server, and creating thousands of lines of code come to mind.
Developing a website for your institute from scratch is time-consuming and exhausting. But, we make the process easy for you. All you need to do is enter your domain name, check its availability, provide some information, and pay. Give it a try yourself. You won’t have to do a single line of coding whatsoever. And the best part is it won’t take much more than two minutes.
We’re going to hold off on the rest of the conversation for later, but first, let’s look at the steps you’re going to follow for creating your website within 2 minutes with Edneed. First, go to www.edneed.com.
You’ll land on Edneed’s home page, where you will see a number of options, as shown below.
- Please enter your desired domain name and click on the check availability button.
- Select the domain you want from the newly opened window. If the domain is not available, select another available domain.
- Fill up all the required information and click the Continue button.
- To make the payment and save your domain, click the “proceed to checkout” button.
- Edneed offers a little gift with the purchase of your domain. You will receive a free subdomain.
- Following a successful purchase, we will email you to verify your account. Once your account has been verified, click the login button and select your credentials to gain access to your account.
- As soon as you log in, you will be asked to fill out information about your institute on the website, including a logo, mission vision, home banner, etc.
- Click on “Publish Website” at the bottom of the page once you have filled out all the details.
- The new website for your institute is live. We bet you made it in less than two minutes.
Now that your institute’s website is live, you can access the admin panel for managing the site. You can modify, add, or remove any information you wish.
This panel provides authority to the admin over the website.
Please refer to our user manual that is in the menu tab, or click here to get a complete overview of using the product: User Manual
Other Products from Edneed
- The Learning Management System
Besides managing day-to-day tasks, it also assists instructors in conducting online classes, grading assignments, and providing students with online tests for a holistic evaluation of students’ progress throughout the year.
The Edneed Learning Management System includes attendance tracking, assignments, and online tests, as well as other important tools that will help an institute ensure that all students have a seamless learning process. We developed our learning management system in a way that is user-friendly and prevents teachers from having to perform too many technical tasks, which will help make learning more efficient.
In order to guide you through the LMS, we have created a series of blog posts. You can read them below to get a better understanding of the product:
- Edneed Learning Community
The world we live in has become more connected than ever before, which is why being online has become ingrained in us. And Edneed’s Learning Community is a platform where you can expand your network as well as gain knowledge. Edneed learning community is a free online learning platform that is open to everyone. Creating a profile is all one needs to get started with the community. We have seen increasing popularity in the term “Microlearning” in the last few years. We encourage and bring every user of this platform a step closer to microlearning.
While we are aware of the importance of having a digital presence for an institute, creating a website can be time-consuming and costly. The good news is that with Edneed, you can create a dynamic website within 2 minutes for your institute without spending much money on developers. The benefits you receive with Edneed will not only assist your institute in expanding, but will also make learning more seamless and effective.